In followup to our recent Annual Survey, we’re deploying a survey to gauge the engagement level of active service within PV. We’re asking every member of a Community Group at PV to complete the survey linked below between March 3 and March 23, 2020.
Your honest answers will help guide PV into knowing how best we can all serve together!
- Should take no more than 2-3 minutes,
- Can be completed online from a computer, smart phone, or iPad/tablet.
- Each person should take this survey as individuals, not families.
- All group leaders should also complete the survey.
- We are looking for areas of “regular, active service” in a ministry at PV, which we are defining as at least twice in a month. (So, serving occasionally at Liberty Light Show or other episodic service should not be included.)
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS
As we seek to strengthen the area of active service within PV ministries, we must begin by getting a clear picture of current reality. Unfortunately, our current database system does not give us an accurate picture of who is serving and where they may be doing so. We’re seeking to determine the correlation between those serving at PV and those in Community Groups.
Pastor of Group Life
Pleasant Valley Baptist Church